We are looking for a talented iOS Software Engineer to join our remote Engineering Team based out of Greece and United Kingdom to help build the mobile part of our platform. As one of the first members of our engineering team you will have a large impact on the initial design and setup of our app environment and tooling.
You will be vital in designing, developing and delivering tech solutions and contributing to an evolving culture of innovation, enthusiasm and passion. We are looking for someone that has a growth mindset, loves working on complex problems and finding answers to challenging questions.
As an Engineering team working on a greenfield project we start small and move fast we aim to make our architectural decisions and testing with future evolvability and scalability in mind. You’ll work autonomously and make decisions independently, always in close collaboration with the team that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop. Most importantly you are part of an early stage technology startup enjoying all the benefits that come with it.
Inverzio is developing a platform that redefines the going-out experience. It empowers the hospitality industry, a $4,000 billion market annually, to provide better service, attract more customers and boost their spending. With technology, machine learning and transformation of existing manual operations to digital, our platform serves functional, promotional and social purposes. Based on a B2B subscription model, we assist venues to reduce their costs and increase their revenue while enhancing what customers expect the most: receive seamless service, meet people and have fun. Our vision is to become a global leader in the hospitality tech industry.
- You will design and execute user-facing features on iOS devices by leveraging mobile operating system frameworks for multi-threading, persisting data, and managing user experience and graphics across multiple screen sizes.
- You will use the latest cutting-edge technologies and libraries suggested by Apple for building responsive native apps for iOS.
- You will produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Learn fast, experiment, advocate new paradigms, technologies or designs.
- Be a team player and help others
- You have 2+ years professional experience in native iOS application development
- Experience building large-scale infrastructure applications
- A desire to work on software that can change the world and a passion for creating intuitive, scalable products that augment human interaction
What we offer
- Fully remote. There is the option to visit our onsite locations but this is just an option
- Flexible hours. We like to trust people to do the right thing and be productive along their own timeline
- Financial and equity incentives
- A value-driven, energetic and fun culture
- Work in a diverse, inclusive and international team
At Inverzio we value diversity and inclusion and we are passionate about creating an energetic working environment where everyone is supported and comfortable. We embrace collaboration and a culture of trust, innovation, and scientific rigour. Having fun at the same time is a prerequisite. We aim to build a winning team of like-minded individuals empowered to fulfill the potential and find smart solutions to complex problems.